Check out this RockJock Trac Bar Relocator Bracket (CE-9121N) from CJ Pony Parts today! This bracket is perfect if you want to keep your trac bar in a neutral position!
Features and Benefits:
- TJ/LJ Rear Trac Bar Relocator Bracket Kit
- Features angle built into top of bracket to account for lifts
- Keeps Johnny Joints or bushings up there in neutral position
- Also Keeps Trac Bar further away from gas tank for more clearance
- Requires minimum of 2-1/2” bump stop on the rear
- Welding required
- Black powder coat finish on bracket – masked off to allow for welding
- Gold zinc plated trac bar mounting hardware
- Sold individually
This RockJock Trac Bar Relocator Bracket (CE-9121N) is unlike other brackets on the market! It features angle built into the top of the bracket to account for lifts. This keeps your Johnny Joints or bushings on the end of your trac bar in a neutral position instead of preloading them. It also keeps your trac bar further away from your gas tank for more clearance. Hardware and instructions are included. It is finished in a semi-gloss black powder coat with a masked off weld area for ease of installation. This bracket (CE-9121N) works with RockJock trac bars, other aftermarket trac bars, and stock trac bars.
Please Note: Requires welding! Vehicle must be equipped with a minimum of a 2-1/2” bump stop on the rear.
- 1997-2006 Jeep Wrangler TJ
- 2004-2006 Jeep Wrangler LJ Unlimited