Rough Country Adjustable Track Bar Front For 1-1/2" To 4-1/2" Lift Jeep Wrangler TJ 1997-2006
Rough Country Front Adjustable Track Bar for 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005 and 2006 Jeep TJ Wranglers with 1-1/2" to 4-1/2" Lift.
A new track bar is a must-have if you lifted your 1997-2006 Jeep TJ Wrangler, especially if you plan to hit the trail! So be sure to pick up this high-quality Rough Country Front Adjustable Track Bar that’s now available at CJ Pony Parts.
Features & Benefits:
- Adjustable for Proper Fit: Perfectly Centers Your Jeep’s Front Axle
- 33% Stronger with Massive 1-1/4" Outer Diameter and 1/4"-Thick Wall Tube for Heavy-Duty Durability
- Improved Heavy-Duty Tie Rod End Offers Greater Range of Movement to Help Keep Axle at Optimal Angle in Off-Road Conditions
- Clevite Rubber Bushings Ensure Maximum Vibration Dampening and Promote Longer Overall Lifespan
- Fits Front Only of 1997-2006 Wrangler TJ and 2004-2006 Wrangler TJ Unlimited with 1-1/2" to 4-1/2" Lift
- Easy Bolt-On Installation
This Rough Country (7572) Front Adjustable Track Bar is fully adjustable so you can get it to properly fit your TJ and perfectly center your front axle. This front track bar has a massive 1-1/4" OD and 1/4"-thick wall tube for heavy-duty durability, along with an improved HD tie rod end that offers a greater range of movement to keep your axle at the best angle when off-roading. Not only that, this track bar also features Clevite rubber bushings for maximum vibration dampening and to promote a longer overall lifespan.
Order a Rough Country (7572) Front Adjustable Track Bar for your 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005 or 2006 Jeep TJ Wrangler with 1-1/2" to 4-1/2" Lift from CJ Pony Parts today!
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
Intermediate skill is required for this installation.
This product will fit the following Wrangler years: