Rough Country Adjustable Track Bar Front With Bracket For 0" To 3-1/2" Lift Jeep Wrangler TJ 1997-2006
Rough Country Front Adjustable Track Bar with a Bracket for 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005 and 2006 Jeep TJ Wranglers with 0" to 3-1/2" Lift.
Looking for a new, better quality track bar for your 1997-2006 Jeep TJ Wrangler? Then be sure to check out this Rough Country Front Adjustable Track Bar with a Bracket that’s now available at CJ Pony Parts!
Features & Benefits:
- Massive 16-Pound Track Bar: Nearly Twice the Weight of Factory Track Bar
- Offers Unparalleled Support and Ultimate Peace of Mind in Any Driving Situation
- Perfectly Centers Jeep’s Front Axle
- Made of Forged Steel with Rubber Clevite Bushings for Unsurpassed Strength and Durability
- Massive 1-1/4" OD
- Fully Adjustable on TJ: No Removal Required, No Trial and Error Lining It Up, No More Wasted Time Dialing in Bar
- Fits 1997-2006 TJ Wrangler and 2004-2006 TJ Wrangler Unlimited with 0" to 3-1/2" Lift
- Easy to Install: Requires Minor Drilling and Grinding
This Rough Country (1044) Front Adjustable Track Bar with a Bracket is a massive 16-pound track bar that’s nearly twice the weight of your factory one! It offers unparalleled support and the ultimate in peace of mind in any driving situation, and it’ll perfectly center your Jeep’s front axle. Made of forged steel, this aftermarket adjustable track bar has rubber Clevite bushings for unsurpassed strength and durability and a massive 1-1/4" outer diameter. Plus, it’s fully adjustable while it’s on your TJ, so there’s no need to remove it, no trial and error in lining it up and no more wasted time dialing it in.
Order a Rough Country (1044) Front Adjustable Track Bar with a Bracket for your 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005 or 2006 Jeep TJ Wrangler with 0" to 3-1/2" Lift from CJ Pony Parts today!
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
Intermediate skill is required for this installation.
This product will fit the following Wrangler years: