Rough Country Adjustable Track Bar Front With Bracket For 4" To 6" Lift Jeep Wrangler TJ 1997-2006
Rough Country Front Adjustable Track Bar with a Bracket for 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005 and 2006 Jeep TJ Wranglers with 4" to 6" Lift.
Need an aftermarket front adjustable track bar that can keep up with all of your lifted 1997-2006 Jeep TJ Wrangler’s off-roading adventures? Then be sure to check out this Rough Country Front Adjustable Track Bar with a Bracket that’s now available at CJ Pony Parts!
Features & Benefits:
- Massive 16-Pound Track Bar: Nearly Twice the Weight of Factory Track Bar
- Offers Unparalleled Support and Ultimate Peace of Mind in Any Driving Situation
- Perfectly Centers Jeep’s Front Axle
- Made of Forged Steel with Rubber Clevite Bushings for Unsurpassed Strength and Durability
- Massive 1-1/4" OD
- Fully Adjustable on TJ: No Removal Required, No Trial and Error Lining It Up, No More Wasted Time Dialing in Bar
- Fits 1997-2006 TJ Wrangler and 2004-2006 TJ Wrangler Unlimited with 4" to 6" Lift
- Easy to Install: Requires Minor Drilling and Grinding
This Rough Country (1052) Front Adjustable Track Bar is massive, weighing in at 16 pounds, which is nearly twice the weight of your factory one! This new track bar offers unparalleled support in any driving situation, giving you the peace of mind you deserve. It’s made of forged steel with Clevite rubber bushings and will perfectly center your Jeep’s front axle. This track bar is fully adjustable on your Jeep, so you won’t need to remove it to adjust it, and it’s easy to install with only minor drilling and grinding required.
Please Note: An extended pitman arm is recommended when installing this kit.
Order a Rough Country (1052) Front Adjustable Track Bar with a Bracket for your 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005 or 2006 Jeep TJ Wrangler with 4" to 6" Lift from CJ Pony Parts today!
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
Intermediate skill is required for this installation.
This product will fit the following Wrangler years: