Rough Country knows how to outperform when it comes to your heavy-duty rig. Pick up the black 2-1/2" Axle-Back Exhaust System 96003 to inherit massive four-inch dual tips that produce a throaty, aggressive sound from the back of your 2018-2021 2.0L or 3.6L Jeep JL Wrangler. Overhaul the look and sound of your JL’s exhaust with an eye-catching matte black, durable exhaust system.
Features and Benefits:
- 2.5" diameter high-flow design
- Matte black finish
- Corrosion-resistant 409 stainless steel construction
- Chambered muffler offers throaty and aggressive sound
- Massive 4" 304 stainless dual wall exhaust tips
- Exhaust tips feature embossed "RC" logo
- Easy installation; No cutting or drilling required
The 409 stainless steel body features a high-temperature resistant coating to extend the lifespan of the 2-1/2 inch mandrel-bent tubing. Rough Country’s Dual-Outlet Performance Exhaust System is easy to install with no cutting or welding required!
- This part does not affect vehicle emissions and therefore is not covered by emissions regulations.
- To allow clearance between the bumper and exhaust it may be necessary to remove the stock tow hooks.
- This axle-back exhaust system is not for use with the 3.0L EcoDiesel equipped models.