Transform your 2007-2018 Jeep JK Wrangler with a performance exhaust system that will deliver a throaty growl and an equally intimidating look to match. Rough Country's 2-1/2" Axle Back Exhaust System (96002A) features a black stainless steel finish and Dual 4" Tips to accent the looks of your modified off-road machine.
Features and Benefits:
- 2.5" Diameter High-Flow Design
- Matte Black Stainless Steel Design
- Corrosion-Resistant 409 Stainless Steel Construction
- Chambered Muffler for Throaty, Aggressive Sound
- 4" 304 Stainless Dual Wall Exhaust Tips
- Exhaust Tips With Embossed "RC" Logo
- Straightforward Installation
- No Cutting Or Drilling Necessary
Constructed for durability, the exhaust system has a 409 stainless body with high-temperature resistant coating. You'll achieve that distinct high-flow, guttural exhaust tone thanks to the system's 2-1/2" mandrel-bent tubing. Of course, the system wouldn't be complete without a set of dual-wall exhaust tips made of corrosion-resistant 304 stainless material. The tips are embossed with the "RC" logo, adding the finishing touches to the upgrade. Best of all, the exhaust system is easy to install—with no cutting or welding required—so you can show off your new upgrade to the world!
- Fits only 3.6 and 3.8L motors.
- This part does not affect vehicle emissions and therefore is not covered by emissions regulations.