Rough Country Body Mount Lift Kit 2" For Automatic Transmission Jeep Wrangler TJ 1997-2006
- Perfect for Engine Conversions
- Gives More Clearance for Tires
- No Mods to Exhaust Required
- Includes Grade 8 Hardware
Rough Country 2" Body Mount Lift Kit for 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005 and 2006 Jeep TJ Wranglers with an Automatic Transmission.
Give your 1997-2006 Jeep TJ Wrangler more body clearance so you can run some larger tires with this Rough Country (RC605) 2" Body Mount Lift Kit that’s now available at CJ Pony Parts!
Features & Benefits:
- Fits 1997-2006 Wrangler TJ with Automatic Transmission and 2004-2006 Wrangler TJ Unlimited with Automatic Transmission
- Perfect for Belly-Up Kits, Engine Conversions or Any Other Application that Needs a Little More Room
- Gives More Body Clearance for Larger Tires
- Includes Grille Support Brackets, Radiator Support Brackets, Steering Spacer and Strap, Overflow Extension and Fuel Filler Extensions and Shift Control Brackets for Automatic Transmissions
- Includes Durable Grade 8 Hardware
- Body Lift Pucks Made of Fiberglass-Reinforced Nylon for Superior Strength and Durability
- Easy Bolt-On Installation: Does Not Require Cutting or Modification to Exhaust
This Rough Country (RC605) 2" Body Mount Lift Kit is perfect for belly-up kits, engine conversions or any other application where you might need a little more room! It comes with grille support brackets, radiator support brackets, durable grade 8 hardware and more. The body lift pucks are made of fiberglass-reinforced nylon for better strength and durability, and the entire kit is easy to install with no cutting or modifications needed for your exhaust.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
Intermediate skill is required for this installation.
This product will fit the following Wrangler years: