Rough Country Body Mount Lift Kit 2" For Manual Transmission Jeep Wrangler TJ 1997-2006
- Perfect for Engine Conversions
- Gives More Clearance for Tires
- No Mods to Exhaust Required
- Includes Grade 8 Hardware
Rough Country 2" Body Mount Lift Kit for 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005 and 2006 Jeep TJ Wranglers with a Manual Transmission.
Get the body lift you need for your 1997-2006 Jeep TJ Wrangler by ordering this Rough Country (RC612) 2" Body Mount Lift Kit that’s now available at CJ Pony Parts!
Features & Benefits:
- Fits 1997-2006 Wrangler TJ with Manual Transmission and 2004-2006 Wrangler TJ Unlimited with Manual Transmission
- Perfect for Belly-Up Kits, Engine Conversions or Any Other Application that Needs a Little More Room
- Gives More Body Clearance for Larger Tires
- Includes Grille Support Brackets, Radiator Support Brackets, Steering Spacer and Strap, Overflow Extension and Fuel Filler Extensions and Shift Control Brackets for Automatic Transmissions
- Includes Durable Grade 8 Hardware
- Body Lift Pucks Made of Fiberglass-Reinforced Nylon for Superior Strength and Durability
- Easy Bolt-On Installation: Does Not Require Cutting or Modification to Exhaust
This Rough Country (RC612) 2" Body Mount Lift Kit is the perfect choice for belly-up kits, engine conversions or for any other application where you might need a little more room. This kit comes with grille support brackets, radiator support brackets, a steering spacer and strap, durable grade 8 hardware and more! Installation is a bolt-on process that doesn’t require any cutting or other modifications to your exhaust.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
Intermediate skill is required for this installation.
This product will fit the following Wrangler years: