Rough Country Brake Pump Relocation Bracket Jeep Wrangler JK 2012-2018
- Brake Pump Relocation Kit
- Quality Steel Construction
- Black Powder Coated Finish
- Includes All Needed Hardware
Rough Country Brake Pump Relocation Bracket for all 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018 Jeep JK Wranglers.
If you’re installing a new winch bumper on your 2012-2018 Jeep JK Wrangler, you’re going to need a brake pump relocation bracket. So be sure to pick up this high-quality Rough Country Brake Pump Relocation Bracket that’s now available at CJ Pony Parts!
Features & Benefits:
- Relocates Brake Pump Canister on Frame Rail: Adds Clearance for Winch Plate and Winch Bumper Installation
- Required When Installing Winch Bumper on 2012-2018 Jeep JK Wrangler
- Made of Quality Steel with Durable Black Powder-Coat Finish
- Includes All Installation Hardware
This Rough Country (1043) Brake Pump Relocation Bracket relocates your JK’s brake pump canister on the frame rail, which adds clearance for your new winch plate and winch bumper. This part is actually a must-have if you’re installing a winch bumper! This bracket is made of quality steel and has a durable black powder-coat finish, and it’ll come with all required installation hardware too.
Order a Rough Country (1043) Brake Pump Relocation Bracket for your 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 or 2018 Jeep JK Wrangler from CJ Pony Parts today!
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
Intermediate skill is required for this installation.