Looking for an easy way to lift your 2018-2021 4-door Jeep JL Wrangler so you can run bigger tires? Then pick up this Rough Country 2-1/2" Coil Spring Lift Kit with N3 Shocks that’s now available from CJ Pony Parts!
Features & Benefits:
- Works with Sahara and Sport Models only (Will not work with Rubicon models)
- Enough Clearance to Easily Run 35" Tires
- Totally Transforms Look of Jeep: Aggressive and Commanding Stance
- Maintains Smooth, Factory-Like Ride
- Includes Set of Front and Rear Coil Springs with Linear Coil Rate for Incredible Handling While Retaining More Lift Height Under Load than Other Designs
- Includes Rough Country’s Nitrogen-Charged N3 Shocks
- Shocks: 10-Stage Variable Valving with Durable 18mm Spring-Loaded Piston Rod, Huge 54mm Shock Body and Reinforced Seals for Long Life and Smooth Performance
- 100% Bolt-On Installation Process for Easy, No-Fuss Assembly
This Rough Country (67731) 2-1/2" Coil Spring Lift Kit with N3 Shocks is a great way to get enough clearance to run 35" tires! It’ll totally transform the look of your Jeep, giving it a more aggressive and commanding stance. This lift kit comes with a set of front and rear coil springs with a linear coil rate that offers incredible handling while retaining more lift height under load than other designs. It also includes Rough Country’s nitrogen-charged N3 shocks with 10-stage variable valving. Installation is a simple bolt-on process that should take you about 2 to 3 hours to complete!
- Installation Time: 2 to 3 Hours
- Tires: 35x12.50
- Wheel BS: Factory
Please Note: Will not fit Rubicon models.
Tech Tip: If you’re planning on running 35" tires on factory wheels, please double check clearance between the front tire, lower control arm and sway-bar links.
*35" tires will clear, but rubbing may occur with extreme articulation. Fits 4-door models ONLY.
Here at CJ’s, we are dedicated to helping you find not only the correct Wrangler coil spring spacers for your 4x4, but all of the suspension upgrades that will help you live out all of your wildest off-roading ambitions as well!