Rough Country Coil Spring Lift Stage 1 3-1/2" Kit With Control Arm Drop And Vertex Shocks 4-Door Jeep Wrangler JL 2018-2022
- Clears 35x12.50 Tires
- Maintains Smooth Factory Ride
- Easy Installation w/ Drilling
- Fits 4-Door Models Only
Rough Country 3-1/2" Stage 1 Coil Spring Lift Kit with Control Arm Drop and Vertex Shocks for 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, and 2022 4-Door Jeep JL Wranglers.
Do you want a complete lift kit to lift your 4-Door Jeep JL Wrangler by 3-1/2 inches? Now you can with this complete Rough Country 3-1/2" Stage 1 Coil Spring Lift Kit with Control Arm Drop and Vertex Shocks (66850) from CJ Pony Parts!
Features and Benefits:
- Enough Clearance to Easily Run 35x12.50 Tires
- Totally Transforms Look of Jeep: Aggressive and Commanding Stance
- Great Handling and Maintains Smooth, Factory-Like Ride
- Set of Front and Rear Coil Springs with Linear Coil Rate
- Includes Rough Country’s Nitrogen-Charged Vertex Shocks
- Shocks: 8-stage adjustable damping with Durable 22mm Spring-Loaded Piston Rod, Huge 2-1/2” Shock Body and Reinforced Seals
- Set of Control Arm Drop Brackets to Retain Factory Arms at Proper Geometric Angle
- Sway Bar Links, Bump Stops and Front Adjustable Forged Track Bar
- Track Bar Can be Adjusted on Jeep
- Easy to Install with Only Light Drilling Required
Your new Stage 1 Coil Spring Lift Kit is made by Rough Country to lift your 4-Door JL Wrangler by 3-1/2 inches so you can run 35x12.5 tires with ease! It will transform the stance of your Jeep while maintaining a smooth factory-like ride with excellent handling. It includes rear and front lifted coil springs with a linear coil rate that allow this kit to retain more lift height than other kits under large loads. It also comes with front and rear Vertex shocks that are nitrogen-charged, a set of control arm drop brackets that keep the correct geometric angle of your factory arms, sway bar links, bump stops, and a front adjustable track bar. This track bar can be adjusted while still on your vehicle. This Rough Country Coil Spring Lift Kit (66850) is made for 4-door models only and is easy to install with light drilling required.
Please Note: An aftermarket driveshaft is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED for installation of any Jeep JL lift kit 3.5" or taller. The factory driveshaft will become damaged if the suspension reaches full droop or flex. Please use Rough Country’s Jeep JL Front CV Driveshaft Sport/Sahara P/N: RC50901 or Rubicon P/N: RC50941.
- Rear and Front Lifted Coil Springs
- Sway Bar Links
- Track Bar Bracket
- Rear and Front Bump Stops
- Front and Rear Vertex Shocks
- 2018-2021 Jeep JL Wrangler 4-Door
*Fits 4-door models ONLY.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
Novice skill is required for this installation.