Imagine an even more powerful version of your 2007-2011 3.8L Jeep JK Wrangler. When you've installed this brand-new Cold Air Intake System (10554) and 2-1/2" Axle-Back Exhaust System (96002A) from Rough Country, your rock crawler becomes a force to be reckoned with.
Rough Country's performance-driven package doesn't stray from its goal of horsepower gains, high flow and a throaty exhaust note. Rough Country starts out with a Cold Air Intake System that re-locates the air filter away from the stuffy engine compartment. This allows cooler, denser air to move through the engine and deliver more oxygen into the combustion chamber. The Cold Air Intake is simple to install and will have your 3.8L engine performing optimally in no time. Unlike the factory air filter that's enclosed in a box, this mod features a cylindrical design and large diameter tube for much better airflow.
Features and Benefits:
- Horsepower and Performance Gains
- Increased Airflow to Engine for Better Combustion
- Reusable Air Filter
- 2.5-Inch Diameter Exhaust with High-Flow Design
- Matte Black Stainless Steel Design
- Corrosion-Resistant 409 Stainless Steel Body
- Chambered Muffler for Throaty, Intimidating Sound
- Four-Inch 304 Stainless Dual Wall Exhaust Tips with Embossed "RC" Logo
- Straightforward Installation
- No Cutting Or Drilling Necessary
Rough Country's Matte Black Axle-Back Exhaust System consists of 2-1/2" mandrel-bent tubing to create that coveted high-flow, guttural exhaust tone. The body is made of 409 stainless steel with a high-temperature-resistant coating for extra durability. Rounding off the system is a set of four-inch, dual-wall exhaust tips made of corrosion-resistant 304 stainless material.