Rough Country Drag Link Kit High Steer Jeep Wrangler JK 2007-2018
Rough Country High Steer Drag Link Kit for all 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018 Jeep JK Wranglers.
It’s time to improve your lifted 2007-2018 Jeep JK Wrangler’s ride quality and decrease bump steer with the Rough Country (10600) High Steer Drag Link Kit. This kit contains an upgraded drag link with a full greaseable ball joint for long-lasting performance.
Features & Benefits:
- Improves Steering Geometry and Handling
- Reduces Bump Steer
- Fully Greaseable for a Long Lifespan
- Can be used on Jeeps with 3-1/2— 4” of Lift if Equipped with a Factory Track Bar
- Can be used on Jeeps with 3-1/2— 6” of Lift with Rough Country's Forged Adjustable Track Bar or Similar Aftermarket, Adjustable Track Bar
When your JK Wrangler is at stock height, the drag link and track bar will be parallel. Once you start lifting your Jeep, the track bar and drag link will begin drifting apart. As a result, bump steer can happen during suspension travel. With this high steer kit, these two parts will be reset back to an angle that’s similar to the factory one. Your Jeep JK will receive improved handling and steering with no added stress to the steering box.
- 2007-2018 Jeep JK Wrangler
- Fits Models with 2-1/2 – 6” Suspension Lift Kits
*This kit MUST be used with a stock pitman arm. Does NOT work with aftermarket drop pitman arms.
Purchase this Rough Country (10600) High Steer Drag Link Kit for your 2007-2018 Jeep JK Wrangler from CJ Pony Parts today!
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
Intermediate skill is required for this installation.