Rough Country Drag Link Kit High Steer With Track Bar Bracket Jeep Wrangler JK 2007-2018
Rough Country High Steer Drag Link Kit with a Track Bar Bracket for all 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018 Jeep JK Wranglers.
Don’t neglect the ride quality of your lifted 2007-2018 Jeep JK Wrangler. Annoying bump steer can be greatly reduced with the Rough Country (10601) High Steer Drag Link Kit with a Track Bar Bracket. With this kit, you’ll receive an upgraded drag link with a full greaseable ball joint for long-lasting performance, as well as a track bar bracket to hold the track bar firmly in place.
Features & Benefits:
- Includes a Track Bar Bracket
- Improves Steering Geometry and Handling
- Reduces Bump Steer
- Fully Greaseable for a Long Lifespan
- Can be used on Jeeps with 3-1/2— 4” of Lift if Equipped with a Factory Track Bar
- Can be used on Jeeps with 3-1/2— 6” of Lift with Rough Country's Forged Adjustable Track Bar or Similar Aftermarket, Adjustable Track Bar
The drag link and track bar will remain parallel when your JK Wrangler is left its stock height. Once you start lifting your Jeep, the track bar and drag link will begin drifting apart. As a result, bump steer can occur during suspension travel. With this high steer kit, these two parts will be reset back to an angle that’s just like the factory one. Your Jeep JK will receive improved handling and steering with no added stress to the steering box.
- 2007-2018 Jeep JK Wrangler
- Fits Models with 2-1/2 – 6” Suspension Lift Kits
*This kit MUST be used with a stock pitman arm. Does NOT work with aftermarket drop pitman arms.
Purchase this Rough Country (10601) High Steer Drag Link Kit with a Track Bar Bracket for your 2007-2018 Jeep JK Wrangler from CJ Pony Parts today!
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
Intermediate skill is required for this installation.