Rough Country Drop Pitman Arm Black Steel Power Steering Wrangler TJ 1997-2006
- Constructed from heavy steel
- Maintains draglink alignment
- Maintains ideal turning radius
- Reduces steering vibrations
Rough Country Black Steel Power Steering Drop Pitman Arm for all 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, and 2006 Jeep Wrangler TJs.
Your 1997-2006 Jeep Wrangler TJ has received a suspension lift, but it is still taking a beating every time you take it off road. Are you looking for a quick, affordable solution to this problem? Look no further than this Rough Country Black Steel Power Steering Drop Pitman Arm (6605) from CJ Pony Parts!
Features and Benefits:
- Maintains proper draglink alignment
- Maintains optimum turning radius
- Helps reduce steering vibrations
When you order this one-piece Drop Pitman Arm (6605) you can be sure that you will receive a quality product made from heavy duty steel. It is able to withstand all the rough, obstacle-lined roads you will face in your Wrangler which will provide a much smoother trip for all passengers. This product is made to correct your vehicle’s steering geometry after its suspension has been lifted by reducing the drop link angle.
This Drop Pitman Arm (6605) is coated in a black finish which serves the functions of protecting the steel and providing camouflage within your Wrangler’s suspension. This will keep it from standing out from other parts within your vehicle’s suspension. Please see notes below for a list of all vehicle fitments and modifications with which this product is compatible.
- 1984-2001 Cherokee XJ
- 1986-1993 Comanche XJ
- 1987-1995 Wrangler YJ
- 1997-2006 Wrangler TJ
- 2004-2006 Wrangler TJ Unlimited
- ONLY fits power steering models
- ONLY fits Jeep TJ models with 2.5 inch – 6 inch suspension lift kits
- ONLY fits Jeep YJ models with 2.5 inch – 4 inch suspension lift kits
- ONLY fits Jeep XJ & MJ models with 4.5 inch suspension lift kits
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
This product will fit the following Wrangler years: