Rough Country Dual Steering Stabilizer Kit N3 For 2" Or More Lift Jeep Wrangler JK 2007-2018
Rough Country N3 Dual Steering Stabilizer Kit for all 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018 Jeep JK Wranglers with 2" or More of Suspension Lift.
If you’re dealing with bump steer or front end vibration on your lifted 2007-2018 Jeep JK Wrangler, be sure to pick up this Rough Country N3 Dual Steering Stabilizer Kit from CJ Pony Parts to fix these problems and more!
Features & Benefits:
- Gain Greater Steering Control and Increased Vibration Dampening
- Improves Handling
- Designed to Restrain “Bump Steering” and Front End Vibration to Increase Life Span of Tires, Ball Joints, Tie Rods and Other Steering Components
- Highly Recommended for JKs Running Aftermarket Tires
- Chrome-Hardened 9/16" Piston Rod
- Easy to Install: 100% Bolt-On Installation Can be Done in Home Garage with Common Tools (No Need to Jack JK Up)
- Installation Time: Approximately 1 to 2 Hours
This Rough Country (8734930) N3 Dual Steering Stabilizer Kit is just what you need to improve handling and control and to eliminate bump steering and front end vibration. This kit is a great choice if your JK is running aftermarket tires, and it’s easy to install with no need to jack up your Jeep!
Please Note: This Rough Country dual steering stabilizer kit is designed to work with 2007-2018 Jeep JK Wranglers with 2 inches or more of suspension lift. It will not work with stock height vehicles.
Order a Rough Country (8734930) N3 Dual Steering Stabilizer Kit for your 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 or 2018 Jeep JK Wrangler with 2" or More of Suspension Lift from CJ Pony Parts today!
Novice skill is required for this installation.