Adding larger aftermarket wheels and tires can drastically impact your ride quality. With this N3 Dual Steering Stabilizer Kit from Rough Country, you can regain control of your 2018-2020 Wrangler JL for a great driving experience on and off the road.
- Chrome Hardened 9/16" Piston Rod
- Improves Control and Handling
- Reduces Front End Vibration
- Reduces Tie Rod/Ball Joint Wear
- Easy Bolt-On Installation
- Fits 2018-2020 Jeep JL Wranglers
This steering stabilizer kit features a chrome hardened 9/16-inch piston rod and a large-bodied cylinder that dwarfs factory equipment. It is meant to be installed on JLs with a 2.5" or higher lift and will not fit on stock height models. It will also not fit aftermarket axles with a 3-inch diameter. The stabilizer designed to restrain "bump steering" and front end vibration, which adds life to your tires, ball joints and other steering components. This stabilizer will improve your control and handling for a better ride. All the necessary hardware is included for a simple, quick bolt-on installation.
Vehicle Fitment Notes:
- Requires 2.5" or More Lift
- Does Not Fit Stock Height Models
- Does Not Fit Aftermarket Axles with 3" Diameter Tube