When you make the decision to upgrade to a larger wheel on your 2018-2021 Jeep Wrangler JL or 2020-2021 Jeep Gladiator, Rough Country makes the transition easy with their V2 Dual Steering Stabilizer. Steering stabilizers are designed to absorb the shock of bump steering and front-end vibration, aiding in the service life of front suspension components. The design is centered around a 46mm high-flow piston, that absorbs shock produced from the front wheels, and improves ride quality substantially compared to the factory suspension.
Features and Benefits:
- T6061 Brushed Aluminum Construction
- Black Anodized Accented Coat
- 46mm High-Flow Piston Design Improves Front Suspension Handling
- Eliminated Bump Steer and Front-End Vibrations
- Increases Ride Stability with Larger Tires
- Increases Suspension Component Service Life
- Can Be Installed with Standard Tools
The V2 Stabilizers are constructed out of T6061 brushed aluminum and are coated with black anodized accents. The aluminum body adds strength to your suspension, without adding any unnecessary weight to your Jeep. The V2 can be installed in your garage using standard tools, giving you more time on the trails, and less time at the shop.
- 2.5” or bigger suspension lift required.
- Does NOT fit stock height models.
- Does NOT fit aftermarket axles with a 3-inch diameter tube.