Rough Country Fender Liner Kit Front/Rear Inner Jeep Wrangler JK 2007-2018
- Unique 3 Piece Design
- Textured Black Powder Coat
- Rough Country Logo Plates
- Steel Construction
Rough Country Front and Rear Inner Fender Liner Kit for all 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018 Jeep JK Wranglers.
If you just installed new aftermarket fender flares on the front and rear of your 2007-2018 Jeep JK Wrangler, then be sure to pick up this Rough Country Front and Rear Inner Fender Liner Kit from CJ Pony Parts!
Features & Benefits:
- Great Replacement for Liners Removed While Installing Aftermarket Fender Flares
- Cleans Up Look of Inner Fenders When Using Aftermarket Flares
- Helps Protect Engine Bay, Body Panels and Other Sensitive Areas from Dust, Mud, Debris and Other Outdoor Elements
- Unique 3-Piece Construction
- Covers More Areas than Other Liners on the Market
- Mounts Firmly to Body for Quiet Operation, Free of Rattling and Vibration Noise
- Made of Solid Steel with an Angular Design and “RC” and “Rough Country” Logo Cut-Outs for Aggressive Look
- Included Removable “RC” Logo Plate for Front Liners Can be Custom-Painted Any Color You Want for More Unique Look
- Rear Liners’ “Rough Country” Logo Plates Line Up Perfectly to Show Painted Body Color Behind Logo Cut-Out
- Corrosion-Resistant Powder Coat for Long-Lasting Durability
- Bolt-On Installation with Minor Drilling and Grinding
- Includes Front and Rear Driver Side and Passenger Side Liners
This Rough Country (10511) Front and Rear Inner Fender Liner Kit is a great way to replace the front and rear inner fender liners you had to remove when you installed new fender flares. These liners will clean up the look of your fenders while also protecting your engine bay and other sensitive areas from rocks, mud and other debris. These liners will cover more areas than other liners on the market today, and they’ll mount firmly to your JK’s body for quiet operation that’s free of noises caused by rattling and other vibrations! Each liner is made of solid steel. The front liners have removable “RC” logo plates that you can remove and paint any color you want, and the rear liners have “Rough Country” logo plates that line up perfectly to show the painted body color behind the logo cut-out. Plus, these liners have a corrosion-resistant powder coat, which means they’ll last for years to come!
Order a Rough Country (10511) Front and Rear Inner Fender Liner Kit for your 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 or 2018 Jeep JK Wrangler from CJ Pony Parts today!
Intermediate skill is required for this installation.