Rough Country Front CV Driveshaft Extended Rubicon Jeep Wrangler JK 2007-2011
Rough Country Extended Front CV Driveshaft for all 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 and 2011 Rubicon Jeep JK Wranglers.
If you just lifted your 2007-2011 Jeep JK Wrangler, then chances are you’re going to need a new driveshaft too. So pick up this Rough Country Extended Front CV Driveshaft from CJ Pony Parts!
Features & Benefits:
- Double Cardan-Style CV Driveshaft
- Collapsed Measurement: 33-3/4"
- Extended Measurement: 37-1/4"
- Required for Rubicons Equipped with 3-1/2" to 6" Short Arm Suspension Lifts or 2-1/2" to 6" Long Arm Suspension Lifts
- Eliminates Contact Between Stock Driveshaft and Oil Pan on Automatic Transmission Models
- Good Choice to Eliminate Vibration Issues and Provide Longest Lasting Driveshaft on Lifted Rubicons
- Shaft Strength Twice as Strong as Factory-Equipped Driveshaft
- Replacement Flange for Differential Pinions as Opposed to Adapter Flange
- Flanges Machined from Solid Billet Steel and Designed to Accept Standard Off-the-Shelf Mating Flanges: Longer Driveshaft with Center of Universal Joint Closer to Pinion Bearing
- Grease Fittings Out of the Way of Transmission Oil Pan: You Grease the Joints that Need It and Not All Over Bottom of Wrangler
- Includes Brute Force Red Seals and Better Quality CV Joints
This Rough Country (5095.1) Extended Front CV Driveshaft is a double cardan-style CV driveshaft with a collapsed measurement of 33.25" and an extended measurement of 37.25". It’s required for all Rubicons equipped with a 3-1/2" to 6" short arm suspension lift or a 2-1/2" to 6" long arm suspension lift. This driveshaft comes with a replacement flange for differential pinions as opposed to an adapter flange, and they’re designed to accept standard off-the-shelf mating flanges. This results in a longer driveshaft with the center of the universal joint closer to the pinion bearing! The flanges are machined from solid billet steel, and the grease fittings are out of the way of the transmission oil pan, so you’ll grease the joints that need it and that’s it! Your new driveshaft will also come with Brute Force Red seals and better quality CV joints.
Please Note: This driveshaft is recommended for models with 3-1/2" to 6" of lift.
Order a Rough Country (5095.1) Extended Front CV Driveshaft for your 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 or 2011 Jeep JK Wrangler from CJ Pony Parts today!
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
Advanced skill is required for this installation.