If you plan to lift your Wrangler above 3.5 inches, you have more to think about than just shocks or springs. The factory driveshaft will become damaged if the suspension reaches full droop or flex. Fortunately, Rough Country's upgraded Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon and Gladiator JT Front CV Driveshaft (5093.1) promotes proper geometry in all on and off-road scenarios!
Features and Benefits:
- Collapsed Measurement: 36 3/8 inches
- Extended Measurement: 39 1/2 inches
- Eliminates factory driveshaft damage at full droop
- Works on Dana 44 axles only
- Includes better quality CV joints.
An aftermarket driveshaft is highly recommended for installation of any Jeep lift kit 3.5” or taller. Grease fittings are out of the way of the transmission oil pan, meaning you get grease to the joints that need it. Shaft strength is also twice as strong as the factory equipped driveshaft, and includes high-quality CV joints. Your Jeep won't only be safer, but tougher as well!
- This product fits JL Rubicon Models Only
- This product does not fit JL Non-Rubicon Models
- This product fits JT Gladiator Rubicon and Non-Rubicon Models
- Recommended on models with 3.5in or more of lift.