Need some new front lower control arms for your 2018-2021 Jeep JL Wrangler or 2020-2021 Gladiators, and you want ones that can handle your off-roading adventures? Then be sure to pick up this Pair of Rough Country Adjustable Front Lower Control Arms from CJ Pony Parts!
Features & Benefits:
- Ball-In Joint, Massive 2-1/2"-Diameter Body and Huge 1-1/4" Threads
- Offers Considerable Range, Strength and Safety for Off-Road Applications
- Allows for Greater Articulation Off-Road
- X-Flex Joints with Adjustable Retainer Rings that Allow You to Preload Bushings by Compressing Them Before Installation
- Threaded Chamber Inside Housing Offers Ability to Modify Amount of Compression on Bushings and Friction on Spherical Ball at Any Time by Adjusting End Retainer Ring Using Included Adjustment Tool
- Upgrades Drastically Extend Longevity of Joints Because They are Completely Rebuildable for Easy Maintenance and Adjustments
- Lower Arm Joints Have 35-Degree Pivot Range
- Fully Greaseable
This Pair of Rough Country (110601) Adjustable Front Lower Control Arms offers considerable range, strength and safety for off-road applications! They allow for greater off-road articulation, and their X-flex joints have adjustable retainer rings that allow you to preload the bushings by compressing them before they’re installed. These front lower control arms also have a threaded chamber inside the housing that gives you the ability to modify the amount of compression on the bushing and friction on the spherical ball at any time. Just adjust the end retainer ring using the included adjustment tool! The lower arm joints have an amazing 35-degree pivot range too!