Rough Country Front Shocks N3 Pair For 1/2"-2-1/2" Lifts Jeep Wrangler JK 2007-2018
- Natural Rubber Bushings
- Superior Vibration Dampening
- Up to 36kN Tensile Strength
- Improves Ride Quality
Pair of Rough Country N3 Front Shocks for 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018 Jeep JK Wranglers with a 1/2"-2-1/2" Lift.
Designed to keep up with your adventurous lifestyle, this Pair of Rough Country N3 Front Shocks (23143_A) provide impressive vibration dampening on and off the road. Improved ride quality makes for a more enjoyable experience in your 2007-2018 Jeep JK Wrangler with a 1/2"-2-1/2" Lift.
Features and Benefits:
- 10-Stage Variable Valving
- High-Pressure Nitrogen Charged
- 35mm Piston
- Chromed Hardened 18mm Piston Rod
- Fast-Cooling 54mm Shock Body
- 36kN Tensile Strength
- Spring Loaded Piston Rod Seal
- Military Spec. Fluid Rated To –40° C
- Rubber Bushings Improve Absorption
- Eye-Catching Metallic Silver Paint
These 10-stage variable valving, high-pressure Nitrogen charged shocks feature natural rubber bushings and an eye-catching metallic silver paint. The N3 Front Shock features a durable 18mm spring-loaded piston rod and 54mm shock body to quickly dissipate heat. The shocks provide up to 36kN tensile strength to deliver long-lasting function.
- Top Mount Stud
- Bottom Mount Eye
- Extended Length (in) 24.3
- Collapsed Length (in) 14
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning