Rough Country Front Track Bar Bracket And Pitman Arm Jeep Wrangler TJ 1997-2006
Rough Country Front Track Bar Bracket and Pitman Arm for 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005 and 2006 Jeep TJ Wranglers.
Eliminate the hassle of how to regain your 1997-2006 Jeep TJ Wrangler’s factory front suspension geometry with this Rough Country Front Track Bar Bracket and Pitman Arm that’s now available at CJ Pony Parts!
Features & Benefits:
- Allows You to Keep Track Rod in Stock Location on Axle
- Alleviates Task of Having to Drill a New Axle Mount Point (with 4" or 6" Lifts) Close to Original: Faster, Easier Install with More Peace of Mind
- Works Perfectly with Stock Track Bar on 4" Lift or Adjustable Factory-Style Track Bar on 6" Lifts
- Ready to Protect at All Times Even Under Intense Off-Road Action
- Made with Durable 1/4" Plate Steel
- Includes Extended Pitman Arm to Drop Drag Link for Longer Life Span for Tie Rod Ends (Common Weak Point on Lifted Jeeps)
- Fits 1997-2006 TJ Wrangler and 2004-2006 TJ Wrangler Unlimited
- Fits 4" Lifted TJ Models with Stock Front Track Bar
- Fits 6" Lifted TJ Models with Factory-Style Adjustable Front Track Bar
- Easy Bolt-On Installation
This Rough Country (1063) Front Track Bar Bracket and Pitman Arm lets you keep your track rod in its stock location on the axle, while also ensuring that you won’t have to drill a new axle mount point close to where your original one was. This means installation will be easier and you’ll have the peace of mind you deserve! This track bar bracket works perfectly with a stock track bar on a 4" lifted TJ or with an adjustable factory-style track bar on TJs with a 6" lift, and it comes with an extended pitman arm. This pitman arm allows you to drop the drag link for a longer life span for your tie rods, which is a common weak point on lifted Jeeps.
Order a Rough Country (1063) Front Track Bar Bracket and Pitman Arm for your 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005 or 2006 Jeep TJ Wrangler from CJ Pony Parts today!
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
Intermediate skill is required for this installation.
This product will fit the following Wrangler years: