This Rought Country High Steer Drag Link and Track Bracket improves your lifted Jeep's suspension geometry for maxiumum performance. The adjustable design is compatible with 3.5"-6" lift kits on your 2020-2022 Gladiator.
Features and Benefits:
- Improves steering geometry and handling
- Reduces bump steer
- Improves steering geometry
- Fully greaseable for a long lifespan
At stock height, your vehicle’s drag link and track bar sit parallel. The more you lift your Jeep, the further your track bar and drag link drift apart. This differentiation can cause bump steer during suspension travel. Rough Country’s High Steer Kit With Track Bar Bracket for Jeep Gladiator models resets these two components back to an optimum, factory-like angle.
Rough Country’s Gladiator High Steer Kit features a massive 1.5in DOM tube design and fully greaseable tie rod end that’s considerably larger than stock and ready to tackle any terrain. Featuring a high sweeping angle and optional track bar bracket, this solution promotes better handling and steering without adding additional stress to your steering box.
Featuring a 100% bolt-on installation an estimated timeframe of 2-3 hours is predicted to complete the installation process. This full kit can be installed can be completed efficiently and quickly!
- Fits models with 3.5"-6" suspension lift kits.
- This kit MUST be used with a stock pitman arm.
- MUST be used with track bar relocation bracket. If choosing "Drag Link Only" option, please ensure your vehicle has a track bar relocation bracket.
- Does NOT work with aftermarket drop pitman arms
- This kit can be used on Jeeps with 3.5”-4” of lift if equipped with a factory track bar.
- This kit can be used on Jeeps with 4.5”-6” of lift with Rough Country's forged adjustable track bar or similar aftermarket, adjustable track bar.
- 2020-2022 Jeep Gladiator