Are the vulnerable areas of your 2018-2021 Jeep JL Wrangler protected from dirt, debris, and mud? If not, then you’re in serious need of this Pair of Rough Country (10497) Front Inner Fenders!
Features and Benefits:
- 3-piece construction for total protection
- Keeps mud and debris out of engine bay
- Easy installation
- Includes optional configuration for reservoir shocks, including Rough Country Vertex series
- Front Inner Fenders feature a paintable logo plate
- Corrosion-resistant black powder coat
- Improves the look of inner-fender area
These aftermarket front inner fender liners will have far more coverage than other liners and will mount securely to the body of your JL for a seamless installment that won’t vibrate or rattle. These are an innovative protective piece that shield your engine bay from the elements with its unique, smart 3-piece construction. They are treated with a black powder coat that is durable and corrosion-resistant. With its sturdy steel, angular design, the Rough Country logo cutouts are perfect touch to finish off an aggressive look. Along with your order, you will receive a removable logo plate that is customizable with any coat of body paint. Installation of these fenders (10497) is a bolt-on application that requires minor drilling, all of which can be done at home.
- Requires minor drilling and grinding
- Uses OE hole locations
- Works with Rough Country Tube Fenders
- May require modification to work with aftermarket / OE fenders