Rough Country Leveling Kit 2" Chevrolet Colorado/GMC Canyon 2015-2017
- Maintains OE Ride Quality
- Increases Ground Clearance
- Durable Construction
- Simple Bolt On Installation
Rough Country 2" Leveling Kit for all 2015, 2016 and 2017 Chevrolet Colorados and GMC Canyons.
Can you eliminate factory rake without sacrificing the factory ride quality and looks on your 2015-2017 Chevy Colorado or GMC Canyon? You sure can with this 2" Leveling Kit from Rough Country!
Features & Benefits:
- Increased Ground Clearance
- Allows You to Run Up to a 265/70/17 Tire on Factory Wheels
- Levels the Front of the Vehicle with the Rear and Eliminates Factory Rake
- Maintains Factory Ride Quality and Looks
- Can be Returned to Stock Height
- Compatible with Duramax Diesel Models
- Requires Strut Disassembly
- 100% Bolt-On Installation with No Cutting or Drilling
This 922 Rough Country 2" Leveling Kit will give you increased ground clearance and allow you to run up to a 265/70/17 tire on factory wheels. Its purpose is to level the front of your Colorado or Sierra with the rear and eliminate that factory rake. You'll still be able to maintain the factory ride quality and looks that you're used to though! While you'll need to disassemble your struts to install this kit, the installation process itself won't require you to cut or drill anything. That means you can return your vehicle to stock height if you want! Plus, this kit is compatible with Duramax diesel models. This kit comes with two upper strut spacers, two pre-load spacers and all of the installation hardware.
This Kit Includes:
- Two (2) Upper Strut Spacers
- Two (2) Pre-Load Spacers
- Installation Hardware
Please Note: If you're installing aftermarket wheels or wheel spacers, it is highly recommended they be hub-centric.
Order a 922 Rough Country 2" Leveling Kit for your 2015, 2016 or 2017 Chevrolet Colorado or GMC Canyon from CJ Pony Parts today!
Intermediate skill is required for this installation.
This product will fit the following Colorado years: