Rough Country Leveling Strut Extension Kit 2" Billet F-150 2009-2013
- Lifts The Front 2"
- Billet Aluminum Construction
- Clears 35" Tall Tires
- Includes All Needed Hardware
Rough Country Billet 2" Leveling Strut Extension Kit for 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013 F-150s.
From factory, the front end of 2009-2013 F-150s sit a bit lower than the rear end of the truck does. This is so when you have loaded your F-150's bed up with quite a bit of weight and the rear drops lower, the truck will level out. If you want to have your F-150 level all the time however, this Billet 2" Leveling Strut Extension Kit from Rough Country is a great, simple way to level your truck.
Rough Country Billet Leveling Strut Extension Kit 568 Features and Benefits:
- Maintain ride quality from factory
- Bolt-on installation with no additional modifications
- Includes 2 strut extensions and all necessary hardware
- Kit does front driver side and passenger side
- T6061 billet aluminum construction
- Levels front to match height of the rear of the truck
- Heightened ground clearance
- No need to disassemble struts
- Allows clearance for up to 35" tires
Leveling the front end of your F-150 has never been easier, this leveling strut kit from Rough Country is easy to install and 100% bolt-on that requires no additional modifications. The pattern of the spacers allows for clearance between the upper control arms and the struts for the driver, and passenger sides. Constructed from durable T6061 billet aluminum, these leveling spacers provide superior resistance to the elements and corrosion. These spacers from Rough Country not only combine good looks and strength, but also give the front end of your 2009-2013 F-150 a 2” lift. Allowing room for the use of up to 35” tires and gives your truck a more aggressive look overall.
*This leveling strut kit does not fit the Raptor models.
Order this Rough Country 568 Billet 2" Leveling Strut Extension Kit for your 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 or 2013 F-150 from CJ Pony Parts today!
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
Novice skill is required for this installation.