This all-inclusive, three-inch Lift Kit (57731) from Rough Country levels the front and rear of your truck while providing increased ground clearance for large tires. The included Upper Control Arms, Rear Shocks and Lifted Struts install with ease on your 2021 4WD F-150 for a more intimidating stance.
You'll be impressed with the performance of your new N3 Struts. They provide increased ground clearance, maintain smooth, factory-like ride quality and offer infinitely variable damping. The struts include a pre-loaded coil, enormous 1-3/8in bore and leak-proof piston seal.
Features and Benefits:
- Straightforward Bolt-On installation
- No Cutting or Drilling Required
- Includes New Tubular Upper Control Arms
- Control Arms Keep Ball Joints at Optimum Angles
- Control Arms with Clevite Rubber Bushings
- Increased Ground Clearance
- Levels Front and Rear of Truck
- Easily Return to Stock Height
The included tubular upper control arms will make alignment adjustments easier and the Clevite rubber bushings will provide enhanced durability. The upper control arms are important because they encourage factory-like geometry by keeping the ball joint at optimum angles after lifting. This innovative design allows a greater range of motion from the ball-joint with less stress, wear and tear.
Recommended Tires and Wheels:
- 295/60 R20 20x9 6x135 +18
- 295/70 R18 18x9 6x135 +18
- 305/55 R20 20x10 6x135 -24
- 305/55 R20 20x9 6x135 +0
- 305/55 R20 20x9 6x135 +1
- 305/55 R20 20x9 6x135 -12
*Retain your factory wheels by using Rough Country's 0.25-inch wheel spacers [SKU: 1065].
Lastly, a set of fabricated rear blocks will provide the necessary lift height in the rear. With the additional ride height, the kit allows you to run 34-inch tires whle maintaining a level look from front to rear. You also have the option to retain stock wheels when you use Rough Country’s 0.25-inch wheel spacer.
Unlike other lift kits on the market, Rough Country's three-inch Lift Kit (57731) is incredibly easy to install and requires no cutting or drilling. The 100% bolt-on design means the kit can be installed using common tools and returned to stock at any time.
- Does not fit regular/standard cab models.
- This kit does not work on models with stock ride height over 22 inches (measured from center of wheel to the bottom of the fender).
- Trucks with FX4, Snow Prep and other off-road packages that modify front strut assemblies will likely measure over 22 inches and will not work with this kit.