Level your 4WD ORV with a Rough Country 3" Lift Kit 54570 with Upper Control Arms Struts and V2 Monotube Shocks. A simple bolt installation onto your 2014-2020 4WD F-150, this kit is perfect for sharp angling thanks to superior control arm ball joints and excellent damping from monotube, nitrogen-charged shocks.
Features and Benefits:
- Easy Bolt-on installation
- Includes new tubular upper control arms
- Ball joint angling for less wear and tear
- Control arms include Clevite rubber bushings for enhanced durability
- Increased ground clearance
- Front-to-rear leveling
- Can be returned to stock
- Retain your factory wheels by using 0.25-inch wheel spacers
This kit is designed for alignment adjustments with features like high-quality, tubular Upper Control Arms and Clevite rubber bushings for enhanced durability. These arms are designed to promote a factory-like geometry by keeping the ball joint at optimum angles after lifting. Reduce the wear and tear on control arm ball joints with Rough Country's full range of motion design.
The three-inch lift includes N3 Lifted Struts and N3 Nitrogen-charged shocks to give your F-150 an unbelievable ride-quality both on and off-road. By providing lift height in the rear, your truck will level out to a height that can handle up to 34-inch tires while offering a clean, level look from front to rear. Featuring a 100% bolt-on installation process that requires zero cutting or drilling, this kit can be installed using common tools in a home garage, and allows the truck to be returned to stock at any time if so desired.
Wheel and Tire Fitment:
- 295/70 R18 18x9 - +12
- 295/60 R20 20x9 - +12
- This kit is NOT compatible with stock ride height over 22-inches (measured from center of wheel to middle of fender).
- Using larger tires on factory wheels requires a 0.25-inch wheel spacer.
- Minor trimming may be required.