Instantly take your 2021 4WD F-150 to the next level by lifting it three inches! Rough Country offers the 3" Lift Kit 57750 with Vertext Coilovers and Rear Shocks as an easy, bolt-on installation that adds aggressive height to your ORV.
Features and Benefits:
- Increased Ground Clearance
- 8-Stage Adjustable Damping
- Monotube Remote Reservoir Design
- Massive 2.5" Piston
- 3-Stage Seal System
- Heat-Treated, Alloy Bearing
Included are a set of fabricated rear blocks to provide lift height in the rear. Once installed, this kit gives your truck plenty of ride height for up to 34" tires while offering a clean, level look from front to rear. This all-inclusive kit comes with everything you need, and installation is a piece of cake compared to other kits on the market! Features a 100% bolt-on installation process that requires zero cutting or drilling.
Tech Tip: Retain your stock wheels with this kit when you use Rough Country’s 0.25-inch wheel spacer.
- Does not fit regular/standard cab models.
- This kit does not work on models with stock ride height over 22" (measured from the center of the wheel to the bottom of the fender).
- Trucks with FX4, Snow Prep, and other off-road packages that modify front strut assemblies will likely measure over 22" and will not work with this kit.