Rough Country's 3" Lift Kit 57770 includes Vertex Coilovers, V2 Monotube Rear Shocks and a set of high-quality tubular upper control arms for the ultimate ride quality in your 2021 4WD F-150. This kit makes alignment adjustments easier with the durability of Clevite rubber bushings! The upper control arms are designed to promote a factory-like geometry by keeping the ball joint at optimum angles after lifting. This design allows for an improved, greater range of motion from the ball-joint, with less stress, wear and tear.
Features and Benefits:
- Easy Bolt-On installation
- Tubular upper control arms
- Optimum ball joint angles for less wear and tear
- Ultra-durable Clevite rubber bushings
- Increased ground clearance
- Levels the front and rear of the truck
- 8-Stage adjustable coilover damping
- Nitrogen-charged Monotube Shocks and Coilovers
*Retain your stock wheels with this kit when you use Rough Country’s 0.25-inch wheel spacer.
This all-inclusive kit comes with everything you need, featuring a 100% bolt-on installation process that requires zero cutting or drilling. The included coilovers and rear shocks are a monotube design featuring nitro-charged power!
Also included are a set of fabricated rear blocks to provide lift height in the rear. Once installed, this kit gives your truck plenty of ride height for up to 34in tires while offering a clean, level look from front to rear.
- Does not fit regular/standard cab models.
- This kit does not work on models with stock ride height over 22" (measured from center of wheel to the bottom of the fender).
- Trucks with FX4, Snow Prep, and other off-road packages that modify front strut assemblies will likely measure over 22" and will not work with this kit.