If you're worried about giving up your smooth factory ride after lifting, Rough Country has your back! The Rough Country Long Travel Arm 4" Lift Kit 61930 with N3 Shocks is built to retain the smooth ride quality on your 2018-2020 4-Door Jeep JL Wrangler with a front adjustable track bar and control arms. The four inch lift will show off your custom-engineered dual-rate coil springs that offer exceptional compression. Flex your new suspension system with a 4-link articulation setup.
Rough Country’s 4-inch Long Arm Suspension Kit requires no welding and no removal of the factory cross member required for installation. Your Wrangler's Long Arm Kit features two distinctly different levels of compression allowing you to tackle any obstacle with ease. The 4-link setup includes a full set of front and rears upper and lower adjustable control arms giving you full control to adjust the wheelbase and pinion angle. Each arm features Rough Country’s adjustable flex joints with Clevite rubber bushings and is constructed out of durable heavy-wall DOM tubing for a long lifespan of flex and performance. All brackets are made of a thick 1/4-inch thick high tensile strength plate steel.
Features and Benefits:
- Incredible on and off-road ride quality
- No welding required
- True 4-link setup with new, longer travel arms
- Prevents binding and rear-steer
- Front adjustable track bar is made of forged solid steel for unsurpassed strength and durability
- Dual Rate Coils Provide Great handling and smooth ride quality
- Increased Ground Clearance
- Includes upgraded CV Front Driveshaft
- Includes a Forged Adjustable Track Bar
- Includes Front Sway Bar Quick Disconnects
- Includes our premium N3 shock absorbers or optional Vertex Shocks
- Gain unparalleled axle flex while keeping pinion angles optimized
Please Note: Fits 4-door models ONLY; does NOT fit 2-door models.