Rough Country designs every lift kit for unparalleled performance and great looks. Ready to upgrade the suspension on your F-150? This 6" Lift Kit (55771) includes everything you need to make your truck offroad ready!
Features and Benefits:
- Increased ground clearance
- Track width remains the same as factory
- Works with 18in or larger factory wheels
- Levels the front with the rear of the vehicle
- Fabricated blocks are stronger and offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks
- Specially designed anti-axle wrap rear blocks
- Maintains stock ride quality while eliminating common lift block problem
Featuring a set of durable lifted knuckles and strut spacers, you'll gain enough ride height to run up to 35-inch tires with proper wheel spacing! A set of differential drop brackets, sway-bar drop brackets, brake line brackets, and a drive shaft spacer help keep everything at optimum angles for a factory-like ride, even after lifting.
A 1/4-inch thick plate steel front and rear crossmember bring uncompromised strength and good looks to your truck and are updated to fit the new F-150 design. Our Fabricated Rear Blocks offer considerably more strength than their cast iron counterparts and were specifically engineered by Rough Country to prevent against axle-wrap.
A set of Rough Country's premium N3 shocks are also included in this kit, featuring a large diameter body with a chrome-hardened piston rod and long-lasting polyurethane bushings. Best of all, Rough Country's Ford F-150 Lift Kit is backed by our Lifetime Replacement Warranty.
- Does NOT fit Single Cab models.
- Will fit Eco Diesel engine models.
- Requires cutting and drilling.
- When using 18in or larger factory wheels the maximum tire width is 11.5-inches.