Rough Country Master Overhaul Installation Kit For Dana 35 Axle Jeep Wrangler TJ 1997-2006
- Fits Dana 35 Axles Only
- Install New Ring & Pinion Gear
- All-Inclusive Kit
Rough Country Master Overhaul Installation Kit for 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005 and 2006 Jeep TJ Wranglers with a Dana 35 Axle.
If you’re installing new ring and pinion gears in your 1997-2006 Jeep TJ Wrangler with a Dana 35 axle, then be sure to order this Rough Country (535000335) Master Overhaul Installation Kit that’s now available at CJ Pony Parts!
Features & Benefits:
- Helps Install Rough Country Gears Easily and Accurately
- All-Inclusive Kit Has Everything Needed to Easily Install New Ring and Pinion Gears with Confidence
- Saves You Time and Hassle of Tracking Down All Components Needed for New Ring and Pinion Installation into Differential
- Makes It Simple to Install Correct Shim Amount and Mark Up Gears for Perfect Mesh
- Includes Set of Carrier Bearings and Races, Pinion Bearings and Races, Pinion Seal, Ring Gear Bolts, Deluxe Shim Kit, Pinion Nut, Crush Sleeve (Select Models), Oil Baffle and Slingers (Select Models), Thread Locking Compound, Marking Compound, and Brush and Gasket Sealing Compound
- Fits 1984-2001 Cherokee XJ
- Fits 1987-1995 Wrangler YJ
- Fits 1997-2006 Wrangler TJ
- Fits 2004-2006 Wrangler TJ Unlimited
This Rough Country (535000335) Master Overhaul Installation Kit is just what you need to install your new ring and pinion gears with confidence! This all-in-one kit has everything you need to get the job done. It’ll save you the time and hassle of tracking down all of the parts and components you need, and it makes it simple to install the correct shim amount and to mark up the gears for a perfect mesh.
*Fits Dana 35 Axles only.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
Advanced skill is required for this installation.
This product will fit the following Wrangler years: