Looking for a device that’ll allow you to upgrade your 2018-2021 Jeep JL Wrangler or 2020-2021 Gladiator’s electrical system so you can add some new LED lights or other electric devices? Then be sure to pick up this Rough Country MLC-6 Multi-Light Controller that’s now available at CJ Pony Parts!
Features & Benefits:
- Easy, Reliable Electrical Upgrade
- Professional-Quality Power Distribution System and Switchboard
- Helps You Take Command of Electronic Devices in 2018-2021 Jeep JL Wrangler or 2020-2021 Jeep Gladiator
- Allows You to Control Six (6) Auxiliary LED Lights or Electrical Devices with Push of Button
- Includes Power Distribution Block, 6-Row Switch Hub, Mounting Hardware and High-Temperature Abrasion-Resistant Wiring Cables
- Uses In-Line Fused Relay to Allow You to Safely Connect Up to 6 Devices to One of 6 Interior Switches with No Mess and No Fuss
- Integrated Low-Voltage Cut-Off (LVCO) Circuit Detects Battery Voltage and Cuts Off Each Accessory When Battery Falls Below Operating Voltage to Ensure You Always Have Enough Power to Turn Over Engine
- Fuse for LVCO Can be Removed to Bypass LVCO
- 12-Position Terminal Block for Hooking Up Accessories, 6 Plug-In Style 40-Amp Cube Relays and 6 ATO-Style 30-Amp Automotive Fuses for Superior Power and Protection
- 6 Diodes to Prevent LED “Field Collapse” and Inline 50-Amp Manual Resetting Circuit Breaker
- 8-Gauge Power Leads with Crimped and Soldered Terminal for Connection to Battery
- On/Off Button to Disable Switch LED Backlighting
- Easy Plug-and-Play Installation: No Need to Gut Dashboard or Splice into Factory Wiring
This Rough Country (70963) MLC-6 Multi-Light Controller is an easy and reliable upgrade for your Jeep! It’s a professional-quality power distribution system and switchboard that allows you to take control of the electronics in your Jeep: you’ll be able to control six auxiliary LED lights or electrical devices with the push of a button! Installation is an easy plug-and-play process that doesn’t require you to gut your dashboard or splice into your factory wiring.
*Does NOT fit 4 cylinder models.