This Lower Dash MLC-6 Multiple Light Controller (70964) made by Rough Country is the ideal purchase to make if you plan to deck out your new Jeep with several electronic devices or accessories. With this controller you will be able to control up to six auxiliary devices with easy-to-use buttons. This kit will come with a power distribution block, six row switch hub, mounting hardware, and high-temperature abrasion resistant wiring cables.
Features and Benefits:
- 12 position terminal block for accessory attachment
- 6 40-amp cube style relays (plug-in style)
- 6 Diodes to prevent LED "field collapse"
- 6 30-amp ATO style automotive fuses
- Inline 50amp manual resetting circuit breaker
- 8 gauge power leads with crimped and soldered terminal for connection to the battery
- Integrated LVCO (Low-Voltage-Cut-Off) circuit
- Fuse for LVCO which can be removed to bypass the LVCO
- On/Off Button to disable switch LED backlighting
- All required mounting brackets and hardware for Jeep Wranglers
- High-temp, abrasion resistant wiring cables
This plug-and-play system, which uses an in-line fused relay, does not force you to tear out your entire dashboard or require you to splice into factory wiring. It also features an integrated LVCO (Low-Voltage Cut-Off) Circuit that will cut off any accessory when that accessory’s battery usage falls below operating voltage. This will ensure that power will not be stolen from your engine to run devices. Finally, this controller system (70964) also features a 12-position terminal block for hooking up accessories, six plug-in style 40-amp cube relays, and six ATO style 30-amp automotive fuses for the most superior power available.
Please Note: Lower Dash Mount Kit does NOT work on Rubicon models. Lower Dash Mount Kit does NOT work with the factory AUX switch assembly.