Rough Country Rear CV Driveshaft Extended 2-Door Jeep Wrangler JK 2007-2011
- Double Cardan Driveshaft
- Collapsed 23.875"
- Extended 27.375"
- For 2 Door JK Wranglers
Rough Country Extended Rear CV Driveshaft for all 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 and 2011 2-Door Jeep JK Wranglers.
Need a new rear driveshaft for your lifted 2007-2011 2-door Jeep JK Wrangler? Then pick up this Rough Country Extended Rear CV Driveshaft that’s now available at CJ Pony Parts!
Features & Benefits:
- Double Cardan-Style CV Driveshaft
- Collapsed Measurement: 23.875"
- Extended Measurement: 27.375"
- Required for Wranglers Equipped with 3-1/2" to 6" Short Arm Suspension Lifts or 2-1/2" to 6" Long Arm Suspension Lifts
- Good Choice to Eliminate Vibration Issues and Provide Longest Lasting Driveshaft on Lifted Wrangler JKs
- Shaft Strength Twice as Strong as Factory-Equipped Driveshaft
- Replacement Flange for Differential Pinions as Opposed to Adapter Flange
- Flanges Machined from Solid Billet Steel and Designed to Accept Standard Off-the-Shelf Mating Flanges: Longer Driveshaft with Center of Universal Joint Closer to Pinion Bearing
- Grease Fittings Out of the Way of Transmission Oil Pan: You Grease the Joints that Need It and Not All Over Bottom of Wrangler
- Includes Brute Force Red Seals and Better Quality CV Joints
This Rough Country (5097.1) Extended Rear CV Driveshaft is a double cardan-style CV driveshaft that’s necessary for Wranglers equipped with 3-1/2" to 6" short arm suspension lifts or 2-1/2" to 6" long arm suspension lifts. It’s an excellent choice to eliminate vibration issues and to provide the longest lasting driveshaft on your JK! The shaft strength is twice as strong as your factory driveshaft, and it features a replacement flange for the differential pinions as opposed to an adapter flange. The flanges are made out of solid billet steel and will accept standard off-the-shelf mating flanges, so it’ll be easy to find a replacement if you need one from just about any drive line shop. This also means you’ll get a longer driveshaft with the center of the universal joint closer to the pinion bearing. This rear CV driveshaft also comes with Brute Force Red seals and better quality CV joints.
Please Note: This Extended Rear CV Driveshaft will NOT fit 4-door models and is recommended on models with 3-1/2" to 6" of lift.
Order a Rough Country (5097.1) Extended Rear CV Driveshaft for your 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 or 2011 2-Door Jeep JK Wrangler from CJ Pony Parts today!
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
Advanced skill is required for this installation.