Rough Country Rear CV Driveshaft Extended 2-Door Jeep Wrangler JK 2012-2018
Rough Country Extended Rear CV Driveshaft for 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018 2-Door Jeep JK Wranglers.
If you’re upgrading the driveshaft on your lifted 2012-2018 2-door Jeep JK Wrangler in order to eliminate vibration issues and more, be sure to grab this Rough Country Extended Rear CV Driveshaft that’s now available from CJ Pony Parts!
Features & Benefits:
- Double Cardan-Style CV Driveshaft
- Collapsed Measurement: 22.875"
- Extended Measurement: 26.375"
- Required for Wranglers Equipped with 3-1/2" to 6" Short Arm Suspension Lifts or 2-1/2" to 6" Long Arm Suspension Lifts
- Good Choice to Eliminate Vibration Issues and Provide Longest Lasting Driveshaft on Lifted Wrangler JKs
- Shaft Strength Twice as Strong as Factory-Equipped Driveshaft
- Replacement Flange for Differential Pinions as Opposed to Adapter Flange
- Flanges Machined from Solid Billet Steel and Designed to Accept Standard Off-the-Shelf Mating Flanges: Longer Driveshaft with Center of Universal Joint Closer to Pinion Bearing
- Grease Fittings Out of the Way of Transmission Oil Pan: You Grease the Joints that Need It and Not All Over Bottom of Wrangler
- Includes Brute Force Red Seals and Better Quality CV Joints
This Rough Country (5072.1) Extended Rear CV Driveshaft is a double cardan-style driveshaft that accepts standard mating flanges so if the flanges ever break, you can probably find a replacement at almost any drive line shop. This aftermarket extended driveshaft is twice as strong as your factory one and comes with Brute Force Red Seals and better quality CV joints!
Please Note: This Extended Rear CV Driveshaft will NOT fit 4-door Unlimited models and is recommended on models with 3-1/2" to 6" of lift.
Order a Rough Country (5072.1) Extended Rear CV Driveshaft for your 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 or 2018 2-Door Jeep JK Wrangler from CJ Pony Parts today!
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
Novice skill is required for this installation.