Rough Country Rear CV Driveshaft For Dana 44 Rear Axle Jeep Wrangler TJ 2000-2006
- Double Cardan-Style
- Recommended for Lifted Jeeps
- Prevents Driveline Vibration
- For Manual Transmission
Rough Country Rear CV Driveshaft for 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005 and 2006 Jeep TJ Wranglers with a Dana 44 Rear Axle.
Get your 2000-2006 Jeep TJ Wrangler a new, top-of-the-line rear driveshaft by ordering this Rough Country (5074.1) Rear CV Driveshaft that’s now available at CJ Pony Parts!
Features & Benefits:
- Only Fits 2000-2006 Jeep TJ Wranglers with Dana 44 Rear Axle and Manual Transmission
- Double Cardan-Style CV Driveshaft
- Recommended for Jeep TJ Wranglers Equipped with 4"-6" Suspension Lifts
- Prevents Driveline Vibration and Rear Output Shaft from Breaking
- Good Choice to Eliminate Vibration Issues and to Provide Longest Lasting Driveshaft After Lifting Jeep
- Grease Fittings Out of the Way of Transmission Oil Pan: Grease Joints that Need It and Not All Over Bottom of Jeep
- Collapsed Measurement: 15.125"
- Extended Measurement: 18.625"
- Includes Better Quality CV Joints
- Includes Brute Force Red Seals
- Shaft Strength Twice as Strong as Factory-Equipped Driveshaft
This Rough Country (5074.1) Rear CV Driveshaft is a double cardan-style CV driveshaft that’s recommended for 2000-2006 Jeep TJ Wranglers that have a rear Dana 44 axle and a 4-6" suspension lift. It’s a great choice if you need to eliminate vibration issues and to get the longest lasting driveshaft for your lifted Jeep!
*Does NOT fit Rubicon models.
*Does NOT fit Unlimited models.
*Does NOT fit 2000-2002 models with 4cyl engine and 3-speed auto transmission.
*Does NOT fit 2005-2006 models with 2.4L 4cyl engine and 6-speed manual transmission.
*A Slip Yoke Eliminator is REQUIRED.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
This product will fit the following Wrangler years: