Rough Country Rear CV Driveshaft Jeep Wrangler TJ 1997-2006
- Collapsed Measurement: 14.25"
- Extended Measurement: 17.75"
- Better Quality CV Joints
- Brute Force Red Seals
Rough Country Rear CV Driveshaft for 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005 and 2006 Jeep TJ Wranglers.
After you have lifted your 1997-2006 Jeep TJ Wrangler four to six inches, you’ll want to limit driveline vibration and a damaged rear output shaft. The easiest way to do this is by picking up this Rough Country (5075.1) Rear CV Driveshaft!
Features & Benefits:
- Fits 6 cylinder TJ models
- Fits Dana 35 rear axle models with automatic or manual transmission
- Fits Dana 44 rear axle models with automatic transmission
- A Slip Yoke Eliminator is Required
- Recommended on models with 4 – 6” of lift
- Collapsed Measurement: 14-1/4"
- Extended Measurement: 17-3/4"
- Running length: 16-1/2”
- Includes Brute Force Red seals
- Includes better quality CV joints
- Shaft strength is twice as strong as the factory equipped drive shaft
*Does not fit Rubicon models.
*Does not fit Unlimited models.
*Does not fit 97-02 models with 4cyl engine and 3-speed auto transmission.
*Does not fit 05-06 models with 2.4L 4cyl engine and 6-speed manual transmission.
The Rough Country (5075.1 ) Rear CV Driveshaft features double the strength of the factory equipped driveshaft. This double cardan driveshaft includes brute force red seals and better quality CV joints. A slip yoke eliminator is needed for this rear CV driveshaft to work with your TJ Wrangler.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
This product will fit the following Wrangler years: