Rough Country Rear CV Driveshaft Jeep Wrangler TJ 2004-2006
- Collapsed Measurement: 23.25"
- Extended Measurement: 26.75"
- Better Quality CV Joints
Rough Country Rear CV Driveshaft for all 2004, 2005 and 2006 Jeep TJ Wranglers.
Once you’ve lifted your 2004-2006 Jeep TJ Wrangler Unlimited about four to six inches, you’ll want to stop driveline vibration from happening and the rear output shaft from breaking. The Rough Country (5085.1) Rear CV Driveshaft is a great choice for your TJ Wrangler to give you a long-lasting driveshaft.
Features & Benefits:
- Fits 2004-2006 Wrangler TJ Unlimited
- Collapsed Measurement: 23-1/4”
- Extended Measurement: 26-3/4”
- Includes better quality CV joints
- Shaft strength is twice as strong as the factory equipped drive shaft
- A Slip Yoke Eliminator is Required
- Does Not fit Rubicon models
- Recommended on models with 4 to 6" of lift
*Only fits 04-06 Unlimited models.
This Rough Country (5085.1) Rear CV Driveshaft is double the strength of a factory equipped driveshaft. A slip yoke eliminator is required when you purchase this double cardan style rear CV driveshaft. This also includes improved quality CV joints.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
This product will fit the following Wrangler years: