Rough Country Rear CV Driveshaft Rubicon Jeep Wrangler TJ 2003-2006
- Recommended for 4-6" of Lift
- Prevents Driveline Vibration
- Direct Bolt-In Replacement
- Includes CV Joints
Rough Country Rear CV Driveshaft for 2003, 2004, 2005 and 2006 Rubicon Jeep TJ Wranglers.
If it’s time to upgrade the rear driveshaft on your 2003-2006 Rubicon Jeep TJ Wrangler, then be sure to pick up this Rough Country (5088.1) Rear CV Driveshaft that’s now available from CJ Pony Parts!
Features & Benefits:
- Double Cardan-Style CV Driveshaft
- Recommended for Jeep TJ Rubicons Equipped with 4"-6" Suspension Lifts
- Prevents Driveline Vibration and Rear Output Shaft from Breaking
- Flexes to Nominal 30° Before Binding
- Direct Bolt-On Replacement: Does Not Require Removing Factory Original Output Mass Vibration Dampener Hub
- Built on 2-1/2" Tube Diameter
- Uses Stock 1330-Sized Universal Joint at Rear Differential End and Massive 1350 CV Head
- Grease Fittings Out of the Way of Transmission Oil Pan: Grease Joints that Need It and Not All Over Bottom of Jeep
- Collapsed Measurement: 16.875"
- Extended Measurement: 20.125"
- Includes Better Quality CV Joints
- Shaft Strength Twice as Strong as Factory-Equipped Driveshaft
This Rough Country (5088.1) Rear CV Driveshaft is a double cardan-style driveshaft and is recommended for 2003-2006 Jeep TJ Rubicons with a 4" to 6" suspension lift. This driveshaft will prevent driveline vibration and will help keep your rear output shaft from breaking! It’ll flex to a nominal 30° before binding and is a direct bolt-on replacement that uses the stock 1330-sized universal joint at the rear differential end and a massive 1350 CV head!
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
This product will fit the following Wrangler years: