Rough Country Rear Shocks N3 Pair For 0-1" Lifts Jeep Wrangler JL 2018-2021
- Improves Ride Quality
- 54mm Shock Body
- Natural Rubber Bushings
- Superior Vibration Dampening
Pair of Rough Country N3 Rear Shocks for 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021 Jeep JL Wranglers with a 0-1" Lift.
When it comes to your ORV, you need a shock that can handle rugged offroad terrain while also providing smooth highway ride quality. The experts at Rough Country created these N3 Rear Shocks (23218_A) with a fast-cooling 54mm shock body and durable 18mm spring-loaded piston rod, providing you with reliable vibration dampening. Sold as a pair, these shocks will fit 2018-2020 Jeep JL Wranglers with a 0-1" Lift.
Features and Benefits:
- 10-Stage Variable Valving
- High-Pressure Nitrogen Charged
- 35mm Piston
- Chromed Hardened 18mm Piston Rod
- Fast-Cooling 54mm Shock Body
- 36kN Tensile Strength
- Spring Loaded Piston Rod Seal
- Military Spec. Fluid Rated to –40° C
- Rubber Bushings Improve Absorption
- Eye-Catching Metallic Silver Paint
These are high-pressure Nitrogen charged shocks with 10-stage variable valving. They provide up to 36kN tensile strength to deliver long-lasting function. The N3 shock features a metallic silver finish and natural rubber bushings for better absorption.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning