Rough Country Rear Shocks N3 Pair For 0-3" Lifts Jeep Wrangler JK 2007-2018
- Natural Rubber Bushings
- Superior Vibration Dampening
- Up to 36kN Tensile Strength
- Improves Ride Quality
Pair of Rough Country N3 Rear Shocks for 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018 Jeep JK Wranglers with a 0-3" Lift.
Rough Country blends exceptional off-road ride quality with superior vibration dampening, creating the perfect rear shock for your ORV. Sold as a pair, these N3 Rear Shocks (23144_A) are designed for 2007-2018 Jeep JK Wranglers with a 0-3" Lift.
Features and Benefits:
- 10-Stage Variable Valving
- High-Pressure Nitrogen Charged
- 35mm Piston
- Chromed Hardened 18mm Piston Rod
- Fast-Cooling 54mm Shock Body
- 36kN Tensile Strength
- Spring Loaded Piston Rod Seal
- Military Spec. Fluid Rated To –40° C
- Rubber Bushings Improve Absorption
- Eye-Catching Metallic Silver Paint
- Top Mount Barpin
- Bottom Mount Eye
- Extended Length (in) 25
- Collapsed Length (in) 14.47
The N3 Rear Shock features a durable 18mm spring-loaded piston rod and 54mm shock body to quickly dissipate heat. These shocks will provide offroad action and comfortable highway ride quality.
These are high-pressure Nitrogen charged shocks with 10-stage variable valving. They provide up to 36kN tensile strength to deliver long-lasting function. The N3 shock features a metallic silver finish and natural rubber bushings for better absorption.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning