With a monotube design and external reservoir for increased oil capacity and damping sensitivity, this Pair of Adjustable Vertex Rear Shocks (699026) will squash the competition! Rough Country's eight-stage adjustable damping system lets you dial in performance specifications to meet the on- and off-road needs of your 2020-2021 Jeep Gladiator with a 6" Lift.
Features and Benefits:
- Extended Length: 30in
- Collapsed Length: 17.56in
- Includes Driver and Passenger Side Rear Shocks
- Eight-Stage Adjustable Damping
- Nitrogen-Charged Shocks with Monotube Design
- Remote Reservoir with Steel Braided Reservoir Line
- Massive 2.5in Piston
- 20mm Chrome-Hardened Piston Rod
- Precisely Tuned for Each Application
- Heat-Treated Alloy Bearing
- Honed Steel Body
- CNC-Machined Billet Aluminum Accents
- Zinc-Plated Finish with Double Clear Coat
- Impressive >400 Hour Salt Spray Rating
Rough Country delivers smooth ride quality for city streets and exceptional damping for off-road thrashing in one cost-effective package. These high-performance reservoir shocks feature an enormous 2.5-inch diameter piston and a high-flow 22mm chrome hardened piston rod that absolutely diminish competitors. The larger 2.5-inch piston design results in 56% greater fluid capacity than your typical reservoir shock.
Rough Country’s Nitrogen-charged Vertex Shocks consist of a honed steel body for impeccable style and long-lasting reliability. With a stunning silver finish, laser-etched RC logo, matching "Vertex" decals and CNC-machined Billet Aluminum accents, the shocks are sure to impress! Completing the package is a durable bracket system with a laser-etched logo and a premium braided steel reservoir line. A three-stage, fortified seal system ensures your Vertex shocks continue to deliver the performance you expect.