Rough Country Rear Upper Control Arm Adjustable Pair Jeep Wrangler TJ 1997-2006
- Fully Greasable
- Greater Off-Road Articulation
- Recommended for 0-6" Lift Kits
Pair of Rough Country Adjustable Rear Upper Control Arms for 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005 and 2006 Jeep TJ Wranglers.
Looking for some new rear upper control arms for your 1997-2006 Jeep TJ Wrangler that are also fully adjustable? Then be sure to order this Pair of Rough Country (11990) Adjustable Rear Upper Control Arms that’s now available at CJ Pony Parts!
Features & Benefits:
- Ball-In Joint and 2.5"-Diameter Body with Huge 1-1/4" Threads
- Considerable Range, Strength and Safety for Off-Road Applications
- Upper Arm X-Flex Joints Pivot Up to 20 Degrees
- Lower Arm Joints Capable of Staggering 35-Degree Pivot Range
- Fully Greasable/Increased Longevity
- Allows for Greater Articulation Off-Road
- Recommended for Models with 0" to 6" Suspension Lift Kits
- Fits 1993-1998 Grand Cherokee ZJ
- Fits 1997-2006 Wrangler TJ
- Fits 2004-2006 Wrangler TJ Unlimited
This Pair of Rough Country (11990) Adjustable Rear Upper Control Arms feature a ball-in joint with a large 2-1/2"-diameter body and massive 1-1/4" threads! These aftermarket rear upper control arms offer considerable range, strength and safety for off-road applications and are fully greasable too. They’re recommended for models with 0" to 6" of suspension lift.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
This product will fit the following Wrangler years: