Rough Country Ring And Pinion Set 4.10 For Low Pinion Dana 30 Axle Jeep Wrangler TJ 1997-2006
- Made of Forged 8620 Steel
- Helps Lifted Jeep Performance
- Increases Power and Torque
- Runs Cooler and Quieter
Rough Country 4.10 Ring and Pinion Set for 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005 and 2006 Jeep TJ Wranglers with a Low Pinion Dana 30 Axle.
Ring and pinion gears are an important part of your 1997-2006 Jeep TJ Wrangler’s performance, especially when off-roading. They help take the power supplied from the driveshaft and push it out through the axle shafts and to your Jeep’s wheels. But when you lift your Jeep and put larger tires on it, that throws the factory gear ratio off, which means you’ll have to deal with a slower-turning driveshaft and engine. Thankfully, CJ Pony Parts carries this Rough Country (53041013) 4.10 Ring and Pinion Set to help you regain your Jeep’s performance and even its fuel economy!
Features & Benefits:
- Increases Lifted Jeep’s Performance and Takes Rock Crawling Experience to a Whole New Level
- Durable Aftermarket Upgrade Kit Breathes New Life into Lifted Jeep with Larger Aftermarket Tires
- Helps Tame Larger Aftermarket Tires by Restoring Proper Gear Ratio
- Increases Power and Torque for Unparalleled Power in Off-Road or Rock Crawling Situations
- Smooth-Finished Gears Run Cooler and Quieter than Other Solutions
- Durable Construction: Made of Heat-Treated Forged 8620 Steel
- Fits 1997-2006 Wrangler TJ
- Fits 2004-2006 Wrangler TJ Unlimited
- Fits 2000-2001 Cherokee XJ
This Rough Country (53041013) 4.10 Ring and Pinion Set allows you to tame your large aftermarket tires so they’re more like stock height, while also increasing power and torque to make off-roading and rock crawling even more enjoyable! This Ring and Pinion Set will help breathe new life into your TJ! It’s made of heat-treated forged steel with smooth-finished gears that will run cooler and quieter than other solutions on the market.
*Does NOT fit Dana 30 High Pinion axle. Fits low pinion Dana 30 axles ONLY.
*Master install/bearing kit sold separately.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
Advanced skill is required for this installation.
This product will fit the following Wrangler years: