The pair of metallic silver Rough Country Rear N3 Shocks 23164_A feature 10-stage valving for a powerful upgrade to your lifted 2007-2018 Jeep JK Wrangler's ride quality. A blend of variable valving and Nitrogen-charge makes this blend of off-road and on-road N3 shocks an ideal replacement to your original shocks. With a durable 18mm spring-loaded piston rod and faster-cooling 54mm shock body, this shock offers up to 36kN Tensile Strength for a long lifespan of impressive vibration dampening.
Features and Benefits:
- 10-Stage Variable Valving
- High-Pressure Nitrogen Charged
- 35mm Piston
- Chromed Hardened 18mm Piston Rod
- 54mm Shock Body to Dissipate Heat Faster
- 36kN Tensile Strength
- Spring Loaded Piston Rod Seal
- Military Spec. Fluid Rated To –40° C
- Rubber Bushings for Improved Absorption
- Metallic Silver Paint
- Sold as a Pair
- Top Mount Barpin
- Bottom Mount Eye
- Extended Length: 28.08"
- Collapsed Length: 18.08"
- 2007-2018 Jeep JK Wranglers with 5-1/2" to 7" Lift