The 2021-2022 Bronco hardly needs performance improvement, but aftermarket life kits can tamper with the handling. A Rough Country 5" Spacer Lift Kit will give your 2021-2022 Base, Big Bend, Black Diamond, and Outer Banks Bronco up to five inches of height to run massive aftermarket tires.
Features and Benefits:
- Increases Ground Clearance by 5" with Spacers
- Retains Factory Geometry and Performance
- Rear Track Bar Levels Front with Rear for even Stance
- Added Ground Clearance for Massive Tires
To achieve this new height, the Rough Country Spacer Lift Kit includes steel knuckles to eliminate flex, differential brackets, and drop cross members that reduce cv angles. Additionally, the upper strut spacers, rear track bar, and brake line relocation brackets retain factory geometry. The feel and drive of your beloved Bronco will remain the same, while the commanding appearance will have you looking down on vehicles around you.
- Rough Country recommends a 17" x 8.5" wheel, featuring +0 offset and 6x5.5 bolt pattern paired with a 35x12.50R17 tire.
- With minor cutting and a strut compressor required to install, an estimated timeframe of 6-8 hours is recommended to complete this full installation.
- 2021-2022 Base Bronco
- 2021-2022 Big Bend Bronco
- 2021-2022 Black Diamond Bronco
- 2021-2022 Outer Banks Bronco
* Does NOT fit Bronco Sport models.
* Does NOT fit Badlands, Wildtrack, or First Edition models.
* Does NOT fit models equipped with Sasquatch Package.